Thursday, May 28, 2009

Observations Of People And What Ails Them


I have been doing some obvservations of people and what ails them. In my job I see many people, and I hear about their problems, whether I want to or not. The majority of these problems are health related.
I have come to the conclusion that either they don't really care to do anything about it, or they have gone through trying to fix themselves with no luck. Many of these people have gone to doctors galore, yet nothing has worked. Some just do nothing because they don't trust the doctors, but don't know what else they can do. Some even try a few things, but don't give them the time they need to start working. And very few are actually proactive in seeking out alternative methods.
I listen time and time again to these people, and I always come to the same thoughts in my mind. I wish I could just tell them about something that is amazing and works on many things they tell me about. But in my job, I cannot do that because it would be a conflict of interest.
These are a few questions that I would like to ask these people:
-What if you could eliminate your pain and suffering, how much is that worth to you?
-What if I could offer you something natural to help you sleep better?
-Would you like to increase your energy level naturally, and have it last?
-Would you like to improve your memory and concentration?
-How much are you willing to spend to improve your health and fight off disease?
-Did you know there is a nutritional beverage that can improve your life dramatically?
-could you use some extra cash?
I could go on and on with questions like this, because I know first hand that people, including myself and my family, can heal their ailments. Our bodies are designed to do just that, but we have to give them the correct fuel to do that huge job. Unfortunately, most of what we eat doesn't have even close to the right amount of nutrients. And most supplements we ingest are highly unabsorbable.
So here is what I really want to tell all my patients about, but can't. A fabulous nutritional beverage called Mona Vie. If I could, I would make sure everyone in the world was drinking this juice. It has the capability to heal almost anything because of its' unique content, and amazing attributes. It is very absorbable, is a whole food, is organic , and comes from many remote areas of the world.
I also would love to share with my patients how it has helped my family, and many other friends and their loved ones too. It truly is amazing, and is a remarkable gift from God for us to use. He wants us to heal ourselves, and this is the tool to do the job.
Please consider trying this amazing juice for yourself, or recommend it to someone you care about that is suffering in some way with their health.
Here is the link that you will need to check it out, and don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments: