Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feelings of Despair


Yes, I am feeling way down right now, so I thought I'd write a bit to help. My problem? Well you could say that I'm just feeling sorry for myself, but I feel it's more than that. I think my main issue is that I am flat broke, in debt up to my eyeballs, and I cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Everyone and their dog has a great way to make extra money, but I am not sure what is real, and what is full of crap. So many people I hear from make huge money claims, yet, I am of the belief, that if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Bottom line is that I really want my MLM company to do well, but I am not wanting to bug everyone I know to join me. I feel that my product and company are superior, and can be life changing. It has changed my life for the better, and I know for a fact that this company isn't full of crap. How can I show everyone else out there that this is a fantastic opportunity for health and wealth? I need team players to help me grow this business, and everyone wins in the long run. so how do I find them? Are they out there?

Anyway, I feel a little overwhelmed with starting a new business, and wish someone would help me do it. My upline is very helpful, but I want to try the internet, and they just want to call people. I am trying some attraction marketing training, but I am even overwhelmed by that as well. There is so much to learn and do. How do I know if I am doing it right? Am I unique enough? Do people enjoy my content? How do I get people to be interested in what I am offering? I am trying to give value to everyone, but sometimes I am so confused and just don't know what to do next.

Can anyone relate? I don't mean to be negative, I am actually a very positive person, but sometimes I lose focus, and feel hopeless. I am very honest, and trustworthy, and perhaps a tad bit gullable too. I just wish I could get people to see what I see.

Thanks for listening, I do feel better for writing my thoughts down.

In case you want to know which company I was referring to, check out my web site.
www.mymonavie.com/my monaviejuicearcari
If you want to know which training I am using Renegade Professional which you can check out by logging in to Renegade University. http://TraceyArcari.renegadeuniversity.com/ru4

No comments: