Saturday, August 15, 2009

Taking a Break

I find myself not updating my blog much these days. Why? Well I am not exactly sure. I was so driven to put out all this great information, which I did, but I guess I must have got burnt out. I find myself doing trivial things like puzzles, playing video games, reading, mostly with my husband and kids, but sometimes alone.

I hope to regain my drive and motivation to provide good information again, but for now I hope you will forgive me for not participating much. I still believe in health and wellness, and I pray everyone out there will take care of their God given bodies. Remember, God made you to be just the way you are, and He doesn't make mistakes. So please look after the gift that is YOU.

So until I feel the urge to write and update this blog of mine once again, God bless.

No comments: