Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu Panic



I would like to share my thoughts on this Swine Flu Panic. I know everyone and their dog is worried, and rightly so, this is more than just your average flu. It has caused a number of deaths already, but so far only in Mexico.


Why do you think we are so worried? I have an opinion as to why this may be. We are unhealthy as a nation. To fight off a substantial bug like this one, our immune systems have to be near perfect, and we need to have some good preventive health practices in play. I know we don't like to admit it, but we as a majority don't have a clue how to do this.


Do we eat enough of the essential foods to make our bodies have this fighting power? Some of us do, but the sad reality is that at least 90% of us don't. I have a couple of health related articles that I have written, and instead of repeating what I've already wrote about, I will refer you to them. www.squidoo.com/foodmattersnationalillness and www.squidoo.com/investinginhealth
I highly encourage you to get proactive with improving your health, and immunity, and the best way to do this is through whole non-toxic foods. This can be very difficult to find where we live, but I know for a fact there is a product that I personally use that is the best for this. The scientific studies that have been done on it proove that it works.
Here is a link to my personal web page about this product. Please take this important step for your health, and give yourself a fighting chance against this horrible Swine flu.
www.mymonavie.com/mymonaviejuicearcari If you want me to help you order some for you, just contact me and I will contact you. My email is traceyarcari@gmail.com Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

No comments: