Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say happy mothers day to all the mothers out there! My mom was just here for a short visit, and I was really happy to see her. I really have missed her and as I get older, I feel more and more connected to her.

The wisdom she carries is phenominal, and I love to hear her telling me stories of my childhood, and everything she has learned over the years.

Of course, there are moments when I do not agree with her, and times when I feel she is too meddiling, but that's a mother's job. She knows I will always do things my own way, and she's okay with that. She has raised me to be my own person, and would be disappointed if I always followed everyone, including her.

So, I must say I love her more than ever, and I will cherish all our memories for my entire life.
Happy mothers day mom!

No comments: