Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Frustration With Money




Who isn't feeling the money pinch these days? I am no different. I wish we could just do away with money, and live free. I wish money wasn't such a presence in life. I know I am no different than anyone else, feeling overwhelmed by this subject. I am desperately trying to find my way in life, and I have so many people to help out financially. I have dreams and aspirations, just like most people do. I would like to do things with and for my children and husband, but it all comes down to money. I have been so focused these days, in learning how to make more money, and I have come across some really good stuff. I just need to implement what I'm learning, which is not easy for me. I am truly trying my best. Another question on my mind is: Am I just wasting my time, or am I on the right track? Who knows. I do know that I am on a journey of knowledge, and I need to go with the flow, and see where it takes me. Thanks for listening, I needed to vent my thoughts.

No comments: