Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's only money.




I have noticed that many people have different opinions about what they should and shouldn't spend their money on. For instance, I think health is something we all need to be investing our money in. Why? Well, it' simple really. If you have lots of money, but your health is poor, you won't be able to enjoy that money. If you know your body could be healthier, and you go and spend your last dollars on things like eating out, movie night, lattes, cigarettes, more clothes you don't need, or any other unneccessary items, then you are obviously not seeing the bigger picture. We are nothing without good health and well being. Who out there would rather get the best health they can? I know I do. I have found a way to be very healthy for the cost of a latte per day(the good kind). If I add up the cost it takes for me to buy a bunch of vitamins, and the cost of good quality produce, it is very expensive! And most of what we pay for is barely used by our bodies because of chemicals and over production. For example, a peach from the 1950's, has the nutritional value of 55 peaches today. That is outrageous! The vitamin industry makes a killing on us suckers who choose to buy their products. We are lucky if they dissolve in our stomaches at all, and if they do, we might only absorb 7% of them in our body. Then we go buy more, thinking that maybe the next batch will show us some results. Well why waste your money on stuff your body doesn't use, or just eliminates all together? I will let you in on a little secret, you don't have to waste that money anymore. There is hope. I know first hand the difference this health juice has made for myself, and my entire family. It truly is a gift from God, and he has meant for us to find it and use it to become disease free. This is not just a bunch of hype either. I know there are many products out there, I have tried almost all of them. This one is by far, the most superior, and complete nutritional product out there today. Invest in your health, before you lose it all together, and then nothing matters anymore anyway. If you would like to know more about what this is I am talking about, please email me. traceyarcari@gmail.com
Thank you for reading my third blog.

No comments: