Monday, February 23, 2009

Autism can be healed.

I have a son with Autism, or more specificly, PDDNOS. I have always believed he was born a normal boy, and things changed after immunizations. Of course I have no proof, just my word, and my observations. I have recently read books by Jenny McCarthy about the subject, and how she healed her son. In her second book, "Mother Warriors" there are stories of other parents who have healed their children as well. My eyes were opened to this new way of believing. I always knew something could be done, because I had already done things on my own to help heal my son. I have been a frequent visitor on this web site http://www.talkaboutcuringautism.org/ . There is tons of great information there about healing. Nutrition and supplementing is very important for these children, yet, a vast majority don't get what they need. There is a wide range of healing methods out there, and I encourage anyone who is wanting to get involved to go see a special doctor, called a DAN doctor. (Defeat Autism Now) Jenny McCarthy mentions a product that is very popular for nutritional supplementation called Mona Vie Original. This is by far the best way to get nutrition into anyone with just 2 shots(drinks) per day. This way, all the nutrients required are given at the same time, and no other supplements are needed. It is extremely convenient for everyone to use, and it tastes great! This juice provides the equivalent of 7-13 servings of fruit and vegetables per day. How many of you actually get your recommended servings? If you would like more information about any of this information please email me. traceyarcari@gmail.com
Believe me when I tell you, that we are very capable of healing many diseases, and ailments. All we need to do is look for it, and be willing and open minded enough to try. We don't have to be sick, we can choose to get better.

No comments: