Monday, February 23, 2009

Health: does it really matter to you?







I am finding that I am really concerned about health these days. There has been a lot of death in our family, and it almost all is due to diseases. My biggest burden is the thought of cancer. The statistics show now, that 1 in 2 people are likely to get some form of cancer in their life. That is down right scary! Other diseases on my mind these days are heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer's. I have personally dealt with all of these in the past two years, and let me tell you, I am afraid. I know we can't go through our life afraid of everything, but I have been on a mission to find out how to prevent these things from happening to me and my family. I have done a ton of research, and have come to the conclusion, that our doctor's are not the one's we should be asking for help on this subject. They all say there really is nothing we can do, other than exercise, and eat right. Well, I happen to know that this isn't always the case. I know many people who died anyway, or got sick, even though they were/are very healthy, or at least that's what we all thought. The problem is that our food is so nutritionally depleted, that we are not getting what we think we're getting from our food. I was taking lots of supplements too, but we are lucky if we actually absorb 7% of what is in these supplements. Some supplements don't even dissolve at all, and are eliminated the same as when they were ingested. So what? Well, if we aren't getting the proper nutrition, then how can we possibly fight off disease and illness? I am happy to say that I have found a solution to this dilema. I have come across in my research, a health beverage that is the perfect balance of nutrition. It by far out surpasses any other product I've tried. It is backed by doctors and scientists, and has been researched heavily. I know it is the most powerful prevention out there, and I am very blessed to have found it, or actually, it found me. What is this product? I cannot actually tell you here, as I may get in to trouble. As most of you know, any health product that is not a proven drug, cannot make any claims. If you would like to know more about this product, please send me an email, and I would be glad to educate you on it. Here is my email: traceyarcari@gmail.com Thank you for reading my very first blog.

No comments: